Ladies, forget Carhartts and chaps for your outdoor work and riding. A gorgeous alternative of exceptional quality has arrived: the Backcountry Trail Riding Skirt.
Set out onto the trail with the Backcountry Trail Riding Skirt to keep your upper leg protected from brush and sharp sticks, or wear it around your farm doing chores, or gardening. Wear it over your breeches or jeans. It's water-resistant for hours, lasts for decades and looks better with use. Yes, you need this essential trail riding gear.
Ride your horse in it, kneel in it, roll it up, hike in it, this riding skirt is built to be used! And when you're finished working in it, hose the dirt off, and head into town, turning every head along the way. Everyone loves this skirt!
A knee-length version of our long Backcountry Trail Skirt, this skirt will protect your upper leg on trail rides, outdoor chores, and adventures.
*Order fulfillment time is 4-6 weeks. Your skirt is handmade in Alaska by a small woman-owned business. Quality takes time, and we sure appreciate your patience and support!
- American waxed canvas is waterproof for several hours, ages beautifully, and lasts for decades.
- Permeated with food grade wax, non-toxic and no oily residue.
- Front two-way zipper hidden by a storm flap and brass button closure.
- 22" long.
- Dark oak body, brush brown trim.
- Made in Alaska
- A portion of your skirt's purchase goes to an animal non-profit of your choice (provide details at checkout).
Many teenagers fit in our adult sizes. Interested in ordering a skirt for a younger child? Any of our adult skirts can be made to order for children. Read here on how to order for children.
If you need a different size or length than is on our size chart, please enter it into the text box at checkout.
International customers responsible for all custom and duty taxes.